Students will have daily home fun (homework). Home fun is due each Friday.
Each week students are expected to:
- Read nightly.
- Use their leveled reading comprehension bookmark (at the front of their notebook) to write at least 2 entries about their reading.
- Entries can be half or whole pages depending on the number of questions students choose to answer.
- Students can write on the front and back of pages to save space.
- All entries should include the title of the book read, the date the entry was completed, the question(s) the child chose to answer from their comprehension bookmark, and their answers to those questions written in complete sentences.
- Complete the daily math homework page.